Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor kkei
New Contributor

MIA Sphere Live

Hi,

It happened to me too. I have just received the bill and I got shocked when I saw 5 transactions of MIA Sphere Live for Top 10 Service which i didn't sign up for and i have no idea what it is for.

I have been with Optus for more than 5 years, this is the first time it happened to me. I have tried to call Optus since this morning with no luck and also tried to contact using the web chat and also no luck.

Hope Optus can fix it and refund these unauthorised charges to my account.

Not a happy customer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Hey @kkei, sorry to hear of the difficulties getting this organised. How come Live Chat have been unable to assist?

Feel free to send me a private message if you still need a hand. My inbox is a little flooded at the moment but if you include your account number, full name and DOB, you can leave it with me and I'll get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos