Searching...

Mobile

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Ron66

Hi Werthers...yes I got the same type of offer. I refused to pay any bills until it was sorted by Optus, had the couple of hundred offer and said no, all of it, not part of it or no payment. They pulled all of it...Cheers Ron Grant

MIA Sphere Live

Jacs

Hi,

I have MIA Sphere Live charges on my bill this month and I have no idea what they are or why I am being charged for these. Would you please advise what these charges are and why they are on my bill? Are these charges refundable given have not given authority to MIA Sphere to be charged onto my account?

Thank you 

Jacs

10000000000GB

Re: MIA/ Live OPTUS Scam

Redbacks

Hi Ron66

I did pay the bill and they remburst this month however now I back to square with the same problem with a $31 with the same nonsense.

Re: MIA/ Live OPTUS Scam

Tris

Hi @Redbacks, normally when this happens your spend limit for premium content would be set to zero, so it's strange you've had more charges since raising this with us. Please chat with us online so this can be reviewed, and the current charge disputed with the content provider. I'm really sorry this wasn't resolved in the first instance

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MIA Sphere Live

Maung

My last bill showed charged me $14.9 for MIA Sphere Live. Even I don't know what is it. I'd called to Helpline line number mentioned in bill. A guy only answered that he will deactivate that application and he would send me message. But when I asked him how I can claim or cancel that 14.9, he said he is not from Optus.. Aw.....he said he is just a account provider. What a mess? So far he also hasn't send me any message. Miserable Optus. Anybody can advice me which number can I call to solve that issue.

[ Edited ]
Simontran1997

This is the same to me I have been taken money of like no tomorrow and can’t seem to get anyone to help me about this. If a had a choice I would change to a different provider New had this problem anywhere else 

id anyone from this admin can change something on the system for me not the get charged it would be lovely or at least call me on [MODERATION] or email me [MODERATION] also delete my comment. One you have seen this 

Tano

Hey @Simontran1997, I've just removed your details from the post. If you send through a private message with the full name, phone number and DOB, we'll take a look from our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SamSam

Mia sphere is a 3rd party company that operates independently of Optus providing premium "content" to subscribers and charges them through their mobile bill. If you google or search on here for them you'll find plenty of people in your position. 

Your best bet is to talk to Optus, Live Chat is a good option, and request your premium SMS spend limit is set to $0 which will stop this from happening again in the future. At the same time, request a refund for the money taken and they'll lodge a dispute for you which result in someone getting in touch within 2 business days to resolve it. Most times people get a regund pretty quickly. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

petergdownload

As @SamSam says. Also send STOP to the number in question but don't bother contacting them as they are just scammers and can't/won't refund anything themselves.

Optus have announced they are blocking all fees from Mia Sphere Live now. Apparently not.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos