Searching...

Mobile

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Tano

Hey @chefaus1, the charges would still need to be disputed in order for them to be refunded. You can either call the content provider directly on the "HOTLINE" number itemised next to the charge on your bill, or speak with us here and we'll raise the dispute directly for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Scam 3rd party billing - Mia sphere

Toomey

@Collie Please jump into Live Chat to get this blocked. An agent will also raise a dispute to get any lost funds back.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MIA Sphere Live and Digital Turbine

krissymaj

I have been charged $10.24 for MIA Sphere Live and Digital Turbine and have no idea what this is? How dare Optus charge me for something without my permission? How do I lodge a complaint and demand a refund?

Re: MIA Sphere Live and Digital Turbine

Davelew

Hi

Search MIA Sphere on this forum and you will find lots of advice of how to prevent further charges and how to claim for the charges to be refunded.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ewal

@Dan_C

Can you please help me with this same problem here?

Toomey

Hey @ewal, have you tried Live Chat? An agent will be able to assist immediately.

If you still need a hand, send a moderator like Dan or myself a private message and we can follow up.

SayArghhh

Just contacted Optus on live chat after being ripped from MIA sphere live for $80. Optus more than happy to refund and block. Shame Optus won’t be getting their kick back from their partnership scam this time. 

Maussie

I don’t think I am alone in hoping that Optus would have ceased all billing rights thus sparing its customers that are being affected now. Comments on here are about customers protecting their own bills, not of future concern for other customers. Optus is well aware that the customers here believe it is a scam and Optus have not done enough to protect those affected. 

Ron66

Yes Maudie Optus have been driving the getaway car with this scam. I am not paying their bills except for my plan amounts. They are trying to bill me for some $400 dollars since last September when this started and I'm not paying it. Trying to get dialogue with someone is almost impossible. For a "communications" company they are worse than awful at communications.....Cheers Ron Grant

Maussie

I eventually got someone on live chat who was able to sort it out. I also made a phone call the next day after receiving a text saying the amount would be credited within 2 billing cycles. I informed them I would not cover the cost of the subscription and would not expect any late payment fees. As Optus are aware of this issue, I don’t believe I should have had to taken 3 hours out my days to resolve. However, I do believe that if I had of received a text notifying me of charges, this would have been done earlier. Good luck in resolving your problem mate

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
154 Kudos
127 Kudos
96 Kudos
95 Kudos
75 Kudos