Searching...

Mobile

Re: How do I get a refund from being scammed by this Optus Gamesaine 2 and Prizesaint? What are they

[ Edited ]
Toomey

The feedback through YesCrowd has proved to make real change with this issue. As moderators we do our best to make sure your voices are heard, and you deserve to know when changes are made.

The Content Services FAQ was updated on 04/07 and a new IVR menu was added on 12/07. The update includes a lot of internal information about changes that are still in progress. My team will continue to provide feedback and monitor the situation as much as we can.

I wish I could answer all of your questions, but outside of providing support for affected customers, we can only submit feedback and update you as much as possible.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: MIA Sphere Live

DragonHunter

Time to add yet another victim to this ever-growing list. Just got my account statement with this on. Need this stopped immediately!! 

Re: How do I get a refund from being scammed by this Optus Gamesaine 2 and Prizesaint? What are they

prodos

Chenglin wrote:

The Optus customer representative reply me that they could do nothing but block after complaint from me.

And I couldn't get refund from Optus.

Are you still without a refund?

You can and you should get a refund.

If you haven't already gotten one, please continue to pursue this. You'll be doing yourself and all the rest of the Optus Victims a big favour.

Best Wishes,

Prodos

prodos

Casey wrote:

... as the charges are from a third party Optus cannot refund the charges however we can most certainly raise a complaint with the content provider.

Do you still maintain this position?

I hope not.

Optus has been a big-time financial beneficiary of this arrangement with the so-called "content providers".

The money swindled from customers is via their Optus account -- made accessible by Optus.

I hope you now see that your original position was grossly mistaken and I hope you will ensure that, if it hasn't already been done, that Chenglin receives a FULL REFUND!

prodos

theslydog wrote:

I wonder how many people are beinng ripped off without even realising it?

My thoughts exactly!

And those of us who pursue the matter -- either because we've suffered from this scam, or on behalf of someone else, as you have done -- have WASTED so much precious time doing so, while Optus gets off scott free!!

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Vicky

Hi @DragonHunter,

Please send us a private message with your full name, DOB and number so we can get that blocked for you and raise a case to the content providers on your behalf.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ausierob

Dear @Miles_R,

As a moderator, do you Track the conversations and clients here? People such as  @bennya and myself (and so many others) have made multiple complaints on this thread (plus other similar threads on yesoptus ) over the the past weeks/months. We are offered help by the moderators, many times, as you have just done again. But The help offered is no help. Nothing changes, you moderators tell us that you can stop such further charges (charges that Optus should not allow in the first place) then say that we the poor unsuspecting customer has to spend our precious time to call and wait endlessly to speak to A totally fraudulent company to ask for a refund for a service that we didn't legally (as per the TIO) request. Or, that you arrange for this totally fraudulent company to phone us, which in most cases they don't, but on the rare occasion they do, they just inform some BS that we have to make claim in writing with copies of bills showing charges and they will consider a refund.  All of this design to frustrate us, you client and rely on the fact that so many of you customers will just giving up. So Optus and these fraudulent companies that Optus chooses to work with, can continue to rape us their unspecting customers of millions of dollars.

if you truly wanted to help, if Optus truly wanted to look after its valued customers, then you as a moderator would take our case to Optus, Optus would freeze these charges and chase these companies to show proof (in writing) that the client approved/requested these services else they will not get paid.  If (as is the case shown by the TIO) these companies do not have such proof. The charges are automatically removed, and these companies are banned from any future access to the Optus service. That you, the moderator would contact us, your valued customer and say, "we're very sorry that this has occurred, the charges have been removed and that Optus has put great controls over how these companies work so as to eliminate further inconvenience to you, our valued customers.", "is there anything else I can help you with today".

BUT very regrettably to us here, Optus and the (toothless Moderators) do nothing but placate the client in a organisated dance of denial and obfuscation to keep this scam alive and the money keeps flooding in. 

bennya

Yeah, the same happened to me. Optus promised to resolve it but nothing happened for me either with regard to a full refund of the scammed money. . Just cheated by Optus. I agree so many false promises by Optus and fake concern. The whole thing just shows how DISINGENUOUS OPTUS IS. What a joke this whole thing is where Optus scams us on our phone bills with these services we never signed up for and they can;t even show us the sign up proof. Ha Ha. That 's great Optus.  Bill your cusomers and and when they complian that they never signed up and ask to see paperwork for the sign up just move around the topic and say that it wasn't really optus and there is no paperwork. Ha Ha. It truly an amazing trick that Optus have employed here as they make huge amounts of money and blame a third party for abusing their platform, and deny any culpability and in fact blame the client.

bennya

PRODOS, OPTUS ARE LIARS AS THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD CREDIT MY ACCOUNT BUT IT NEVER
HAPPENED.

HONESLTY I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMPANY  LIKE OPTUS THAT CAN CHARGE YOU A TON OF MONEY FOR SOMETHING YOU NEVER SIGEND UP FOR AND THEN BALME YOU AND ALSO NOT HAVE ANY SIGN UP PAPERWORK.

IT'S AN INCREDIBLE SCAM THAT OPTUS HAVE RUNNING ON AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS. OPTUS ROBBING AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS WITH MIA SPSHERE AND PRIZESAINE DIRTY TRICKS.

bennya

HA HA, THE OLD OPTUS WE WILL ESCLATE IT FOR YOU LIE.  TH EONLY THNG OPTUS DO IS ESCALATE THE CHARGE SON YOUR BILL TO SOME UNKNOWN ENTITY THAT  THEY CLAIM YOU SIGNED UP TO.

HOW ABOUT ESCALATING THE $110.00 OFF OUR BILL THAT OPTUS O ONE OF THEIR CRONIES STOLE FROM A HARD WORKING AUSSIE FAMILY THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT.

I MEAN FAIR GO!!!  HOW ABOUT DECENT ETHICS OPTUS. EITHER SOMEONE SIGEND UP FOR A SERVICE OR THEY DIDN'T. iF THEY DID THEN OKAY, SHOW US THE PAPERWORK AND FINE IF IT WAS SIGNED UP FOR THEN PAY THE BILL. IF NOT THEN ADMIT YOU HAVE DONE THE WRONG THING AND COMPENSATE THE PEOPLE YOU STOLE FROM AND MOVE ON.

WHAT OPTUS HAVE DONE BY SCAMMING PEOPLE AND  NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO SHOW THEM PAPEERWORK IS UNQALIBPEP IS UN AUSTRALIAN.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos