cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: MIA Sphere Live

@Smarv & @rhodes73 Sorry to hear that you've had ongoing trouble with the charges Smiley Sad

Please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB - I'd be more than happy to look into this further for you from our end. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Eos49
New Contributor

Well said, I also endorse everything you stated!!

0 Kudos
New Contributor lostndewoods
New Contributor

You havent explained how you got Optus to block it.  Any clues

0 Kudos
New Contributor WhiteWinter
New Contributor

Another MIA Sphere Live scam victim here. Complained to Optus about it and they promised to block the charges and raise a dispute. I was told to expect a callback within two business days. It's been three weeks and I'm still waiting...

What a joke. Where's my refund? 

It's not over yet.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Cera
New Contributor

MIA Sphere Live

Morning,

Just reviewing my bill for this month and I have three charges from "MIA Sphere Live" on my account. I did not authorise these transactions and don't even know what they are for. Can I please have this refunded from my bill? I have been browsing other forums and this is obviously a scam so I don't know why you are still allowing this platform to bill through the Optus Billing service? Pretty disgusting form Optus, like normal. 

Awaiting your response,

Cera

RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Hey there, @Cera. So sorry to hear that you've received these charges on your account. We can take a look at this for you on our end to see what can be done. Could you please PM us here with your service number, full name and DOB so that we can investigate? Miles

0 Kudos
New Contributor Emmieleedean
New Contributor

Yes I'm too with you guys I was billed $18.16 after i told optus ban all preuium services im try to chat to someone but live chat not working!!! so mad. Optus shame on you.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

So sorry to hear that you've received these charges, @Emmieleedean. I'd be happy to take a look into this for you to see what we can do. Could you please PM us here with your account number, full name and DOB?

0 Kudos
New Contributor fam
New Contributor

Just reviewing my bill for this month and I have four charges from "MIA Sphere Live" on my account. I did not authorise these transactions and don't even know what they are for. Can I please have this refunded from my bill? I have been browsing other forums and this is obviously a scam so I don't know why you are still allowing this platform to bill through the Optus Billing service? 

Awaiting your response,

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey @fam

Really sorry to hear that Smiley Sad 

We can certainly dispute the charges with MIA Sphere Live for you & they'll be in touch within two business days, we can also set a $0 spend limit on your account so moving forward you can't be charged for these services.

If you could please PM me with your mobile number, full name and date of birth & I can arrange this for you.

Thanks.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos