cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor Ron66
Contributor

Re: MIA Sphere Live

OPTUS didn't sort anything out, sorting something out implies "fixing" the problem. OPTUS "is" the problem, without OPTUS as the bagman the third party bandits could not have stolen your money......

Contributor Ron66
Contributor

Hi Maec, forget the handy advice from the moderators and stop pleading about the bill. Don't pay your account except for the legitimate charges, OPTUS can fix the charges that you have been scammed, it's not your problem....

0 Kudos
Contributor Ron66
Contributor

Hi 11phie, so far my response from OPTUS is minimal, a response from a moderator on this forum who is trying to sort things out. I am not paying anything until I get a rational response from OPTUS. They have stopped my service so I have just got a pre paid SIM while we slug it out....Ron Grant

0 Kudos
Contributor Ron66
Contributor

Hi Mausie yes it's quite incredible. An industrial strength scam that god only knows how many people have been robbed and OPTUS is at the centre of. Thanks for the support, my only outcome is tear up the contract now and I never want to see you again...we'll see Regards Ron Grant

0 Kudos
New Contributor Ramshall
New Contributor

MIA Sphere Live

I've been charged $13.98 on my last bill and now $34.95 in this months bill from MIA Sphere... what on earth is this? I have tried calling and can't get through to them and can't seem to get through to the Optus help line via chat/over the phone. I need this removed from both bills. Can a customer service representive please get in touch. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor ShaineSpa
New Contributor

MIA Sphere Live

I received a fee for a service that I have never requested- 
MIA Sphere Live - and obviously I contacted the helpline as it is stated in the bill to do. I received a message saying that “Ur subscription to Happyclick has been terminated and no further charges will apply. U'll forfeit remaining subscription charges”. 

However, the next month, the fee was still there, as not payed. I then contacted Optus, that after a lot of waste of time, told me was corrected.

So the next bill came again, same problem sill there, so I was told again, after fighting, that it was corrected. 

And Now my new bill arrive again, and unbelievably the charge is still there. I have a feeling that I am being stolen, ‘cause it’s not possible that everyone just ignores a customer like that. Occurred me that this could be in purpose to get money from people that get tired complaining ..... I’m sorry if that sounds offensive, it’s just how optus makes me feel, it’s not an affirmation. It also sounds offensive wasting my time monthly to sort out scam issues that optus is allowing to happen to their customers. Smiley Sad extremely disappointed

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Re: MIA sphere live scam

I have the same problem since november. Already contacted them 3 times, they say they sorted and the money still shows up in the bill. I’m nearly to sue them cause makes me feel I’m being stolen......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@ShaineSpa, how long has it been since we'd raised the initial dispute.

The refund should be processed by the time your next invoice is due out.

If you'd like one of the mods to look, we can definitely do that.

Send us a private message with your account details. We need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

As previous contributors are claiming long delays in having their "charges refuted", the qickest way to get the scammed money back is an on-line complaint to the TIO (Telecom. Industry Ombudsman). It will cost the telco $30 on top of the funds to be returned.

0 Kudos
New Contributor

It started in my bill ref invoice that charges between 27 Nov 17 to 26 Dec 17,

and is still unsolved 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors