Searching...

Mobile

Re: MIA Sphere live - Happyclick

EmileE

I do have just received a charge from Happyclick 😡 I never clicked on anything and I certainly didn't subscribe to something I don't even know now how to access. After reading the MANY MANY complaints it is now very clear that third party charges are becoming a big problem. I am so disspointed Optus is a part of it. There are some phone companies who don't do it. Maybe time to switch! 

Kartika

Hey @EmileE, premium Content charges come through from the third party to apply on your service providers bill in your case Optus. As such it is not Optus charging you directly. Did you get a chance to chat with someone in this regards since posting? We can apply barring to Premium content (1900 numbers) on your services so that you cannot subscribe and will not be charged from now on.  We can also escalate the charges with the third party to contact you back for a full refund. Please PM us → here  your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth to proceed.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MIA Sphere Live/mobigames-2 subscription

Jay113

Hi  I got my latest bill and I have been charged with $45 content services for MIA Sphere Live/mobigames-2 subscription, I never subscribed to those content services, please stop this scam, and refund my charges...

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Bitten

I certainly though the default preferences would be set at $0 as a default when signing up with an optus plan and had no idea that this was even an option till it was too late. It seems like a system that is flawed by both ACCC and  telco's. Someone is benefiting and the general customers are getting fleeced

litag

Hi! I've also just received my latest bill and have a charge of $13.78 from happyclick on my bill of which I didn't sign up for!!! How do I turn off the 'premium content' option so I don't get these charges in the future??

Thanks!

Re: MIA Sphere Live/Optus

Bitten

Thank you hardy family!

I too have experienced the swindling attempt. snuck with vague information hidden on the bottom of my bill. I am with optus net and phone (at present!!!) and will also be terminating both contracts due to complete lack of ethics to accompany the lack of prefessionalism. 

Comgratulations optus, your sneakiness is only rivalled by your treachery!

Service 0/10

sly/shifty/sneako/dodgmeisters 10/10

Highlighted

Re: MIA Sphere Live/mobigames-2 subscription

Blake4444

Hi, Optus/Jay

I have had an identical problem to Jay above where I have been charged $45.40 from supplier “MIA Sphere Live”, description “Mobigames 2”.

Would you be able to assist in unsubscribing me from this service and refunding the $45.40 at earliest convenience?

Cheers

Dan_C

Hi @Jay113 @Blake4444, thanks for reaching out guys.

We'd need you to jump onto live chat www.optus.com.au/livechat/pmobi and ask the consultant to action the following tasks:

• Ask the consultant to set your Premium SMS spend control limit to $0.00. This prevents any third party provider from charging your Optus account.
  • Ask to dispute the content charge. The agent will submit a dispute and a refund will be processed within 2-3 business days. You'll be given the option of either a cheque or a direct credit refund.

If you run into any issues, give us a shout.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: MIA Sphere Live

jaburto

I have the same issues, to make matter worse Optus allowed a charge of $19 split in 2 bills for my underage son's number, can a underage ne in contarct with these scammers in australia?

Blake4444

Hi, Dan

Thank you for your prompt response, I appreciate it. Very straight forward solution.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos