Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JC0001
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: MIA Sphere Live

I am having this same issue with MIA Sphere Live charges. I have been charged 3 times (9.08) on one bill for my MBB service. I dont see how i can sign up for premium SMS services when i cant even send SMS's.

If someone can please sort this out for me, so i can have someone 

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@JC0001 - sure can! Can you please send us a private message with your account details, full name and DOB so we can investigate? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
stevepiesau
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi   my dvice would be to contact Optus only by phone or chat line and if they do not credit the account I would sugest for you to contact TIO web site and make a complaint.  thay will respond very quickly and so will Optus.

0 Kudos
stevepiesau
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I would also suggest that it would not be a good idea to give your account details to anyone except Optus or TIO Ombudsman

And not to anyone on this or any other site

0 Kudos
jennispetcare
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same here!  I'm dealing with the exact same thing and Optus are just saying "MIA Sphere" will call you back but they dont!

0 Kudos
Vee2211
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have just been charged $36.36 this month on yop of my mobilr bill for a Winnerois Service from MIA Sohere live which i didnt sign up for. Could soneone help remove it?

0 Kudos
JillyB
New Contributor
New Contributor

MIA Sphere Live - Womooda

What is going on Optus? I have just received my bill and have been charged $31.80 for something called Womooda from MIA Sphere Live that I dont know anything about. 5 charges of $6.36 from beginning of August 2017. Please remove these charges. 

0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: MIA Sphere Live - Womooda

Hi

Search MIA Sphere into Search on this forum to see the numerous posts.  Follow the advice particularly reducing your premium SMS down to zero.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
JC0001
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have raised a complaint with the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and mentioned both Optus and MIA Sphere Live. 

I suggest others do the same, it only takes a few mins. I suspect the more complaints they receive the more they are likely to do something about it. http://www.tio.com.au/ 

I wrote that 3rd party services should be something that must be opted into, rather than something that must be opted out of when charges appear on your bill.

0 Kudos
Poss1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Like many other Optus customer, I have also been billed for Mooda MIA Sphere Live on my latest bill which I got today. I was also charged extra for Digital Turbine 12. The amounts were not huge amount ($6.36. + $0.23c), but I strongly object to being charged for something I never asked for. I have no idea what this is or how it got there? Extremely unhappy about it. A few months ago I was also billed an extra $20 for what appears to be a similar scam. When I contacted Optus about this previous billing, I was given a phone number to ring and assured it wasn't a scam. I rang the number constantly to no avail. I then left a message with my phone number for them to ring back, which of course never happened. Optus assured me they would put a stop on this particular company. Yes, there are phone numbers next to these 'extras', but after my last experience I don't intend to attempt to make contact, as I know it would be a waste of time. NOT HAPPY OPTUS!!!!! I have to say, this never happened when I was with Telstra. Should I go back to them???

0 Kudos
Top Contributors