Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Hi 

Enter MIA Sphere into this forums search.  Lots of discussions and take note of how to set your premium SMS to zero. 

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hi @DMT

If you would like some help blocking these services and also disputing the charge, please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Cosmo01
New Contributor

This MIA Sphere has taken over $100 from me - i have rung optus & they have blocked them - i have rung them on 1300 724 406 and had to enter my mobile number then press #8 to talk to someone about my charges, she was very nice & probably has to deal with irrate peoply - anyway they are reimbursing me via paying $36 to my optus bill for "Top 10 Service MIA Sphere Live" and sending a cheque for "Winneroos MIA Sphere Live" $55.  They have also cancelled my subscription (which i didn't realise i signed for, very deceptive)..  So ring Optus to block and then ring 1300 724 406 for a refund.  

Tags (1)
New Contributor DMT
New Contributor

Thank you I did

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @Stanleynsho

Have you managed to speak to our consultants regarding these charges? As mentioned by @Davelew you can also control your spend limit via My account. Check it out: Content Servies FAQ's

0 Kudos
New Contributor Cob72
New Contributor

Re: How do I get a refund from being scammed by this Optus Gamesaine 2 and Prizesaint? What are they

Just had the same thing happen with No Limits Games - I have no recollection of subscribing to this company. Turns out both Optus and NLG are subsidiaries of Singtel - go figure!

I've just switched to Vodafone.

New Contributor Shie_01
New Contributor

I saw some charges on my bill which is I don't even allow subscription or I don't remember anything about MIA Sphere Live and Divital turbine.. how can an Optus allow this kind of Scam.  

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Excellent DMT 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor stevepiesau
Occasional Contributor

Hi  , I hope you havnt paid Optus.

This is a scam and I have proof that the subscription was given to the third party 3 seconds afer I activated my sim card with Optus

And I have not even got the Sim card in a phone so I cannot see sights to subscribe

Optus has credited me after I contacted TIO Ombudsman who were very helpful and quick.

I this weeks Melbourne SunNewspaper Telstra have decided not to accept third party billing  because of the trouble it has caused.

These companies are just using the Telcos for fraudulently.

good luck

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Shie_01, I can certainly help with your enquiry. Are you able to PM us Here your mobile number, full name, date of birth for ID and I'll look into the charges. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors