Searching...

Mobile

Re: How do I get a refund from being scammed by TVPass

Aman_B

Totally agree @R3XNebular. Please contact us here →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us and we can discuss in detail and also help blocking these.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: MIA Sphere Live

JoseErico

Optus,

So their is a quite of complaint about this "MIA SPHERE LIVE" scam. I too was just charged last July 7,2017 at 10pm at a cost of $6 something. My question is is this happening? Why you allow our privacy details sold out to these scammers? I have no idea what is this MIA SPHERE LIVE. I had no recollectuinof anything, scanned my email, sms records of any transactions their was none! On the date of July 7 10pm no records reflected at my end. I called up the hotline that is been listed on my bill twice, all they said is to confirm my mobile number and hang up.

PLEASE STOP TO THIS UNSCRUPULOUS PRACTICES.

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Aman_B

Totally understand your concerns @JoseErico but we can assure you you details are not forwarded to any third party content provider.  May I please confirm if you have contacted us regarding this and if we have blocked all of the premium SMS providers? . If you’d like to chat to us right now, you can chat with our Live Chat team here: http://yesopt.us/chat2us.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: How do I get a refund from being scammed by this Optus Gamesaine 2 and Prizesaint? What are they

IngaHaas

Stunned about so so many optus users have been scammed too with the same company. One would have thought, that Optus would immediatly rectified asap!!  Been scammed before, couple of years ago on my second mobile phone with Telstra., but it was only me. Was impressed how well and quickly i was reimbursed and they even checked up afterwards several time, if all was good now. What a difference in customer service!!! Im lucky i guess as im a pre-paid user and therefore noticed the scam immediately and i havent been scammed as much money like many, i read.  However, never the less, its the principle!!! 

Re: How do I get a refund from being scammed by this Optus Gamesaine 2 and Prizesaint? What are they

IngaHaas

Its the principle and outrages how many customers have been affected.  In a way im glad its not only me as i was wrecking my brain if i had clicked on an ad by mistake or similar, but i didnt think so as im extra careful nowadays as happened before. Also, very annoying when i told optus i had been scammed again and this time double amount.  However, this agent from optus told me that i had used up all data and phone credit which im sure i didnt,  as wasnt using internet a lot then and since aware of the danger,  getting scammed, since then constantly checking my account...... Unbelievable, optus

Phillip92

PLEASE READ STEPS HERE FOR A REFUND:

I had been scammed recently myself by MIA Sphere Live but my issue has been resolved and I got my $90 credited back onto my account.

Before anything, call Optus and tell them to set your content service limit to zero. Tell them you want a refund. They will either say MIA will call you or give you the number to MIA Sphere Live. MIA will give you a 1300@claimssupport or something like that and tell you to send them your bill so they can refund you. Sounds very dodgy to send off your bill with your personal details to a third party you don't know. Let them say what they like (don't care too much) cause they aren't really there to help. Remember that you are contracted to Optus and not to this third party. Which means you don't need to go after this third party to chase your money.

Basically, out of goodwill I waited out 48hrs after the call before lodging a form. Giving them adequate time. To get your money back, you MUST lodge a online complaint form to the TIO. The TIO will force Optus to take action and have your issue resolved by a certain date(most likely 2 weeks). FYI I had lodged one last night and just got my money back today. 

All the best people ☺️

Re: Mia sphere live

4mako

I have been scammed by this company as well and I told Optus that I will not pay almost $40 of unauthorised charges to my account.  My contract as far as I know is between myself and optus and I dont understand why a 3rd party company can ride in OPTUS billing system.  Obviously OPTUS is getting commission on this scam.  I was new with OPTUS and after 2 months of subscription I was already scammed.  I had a chat with Mark (from the live chat) and confirmed that I dont have to pay the extra $40 and yesterday I received an SMS that my service will be degraded if I dont pay the full amount billed to me.  Disgusting way of making business.

AlexRH

Hey @4mako, appreciate that this would be concerning, can assure you it's never our intention to leave you feeling this way Smiley Sad

Happy to see if any disputes have been raised with the carrier directly, please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB. 

Highlighted

4mako

PM sent AlexRH.  Hope you can fix it and put an end to this unauthorised charges to my account.

Dan_C

Hi @4mako, we've just replied back to your PM. We'll chat with you there! 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos