Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted

MIA Sphere Live

wingseow

I just check my bill and found that i been charge $27.24 from this so call MIA Sphere Live which i have no idea where it come from. After some checking, i found that there a lots of people been scammed.

Why optus allowing this same scammer keep scamming the user?

Can i ask for refund? @@

Re: MIA Sphere Live

Yeldarb

There is no harm in asking for a refund and given the amount of complaints about this comany you would think there shoild be no issues in getting one. If you haven't looked at reducing your exposure to these premium service charges the link below shows you how to stop these charges from happening in the future.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/content-services-faqs-spend-control?requestType=NormalRe...

DKS23

I have the same charges although mine are $36.32.  I will be contacting OPTUS again about this SCAM.  I am not paying for this. 

[ Edited ]
Miles_R

Happy to look into these charges for you, @wingseow and @DKS23. If you'd like to send us a PM with your service number, full name and DOB we can investigate this further.

wingseow

HI

MAY I KNOW WHO ARE YOU?

ARE YOU THE STAFF FROM OPTUS?

THANKS

WING

Yeldarb

All moderators are Optus staff Wing. 

wingseow

THANKS MATE.

@@

DKS23

Thank you, how do i send a PM.

Marie

Hey DKS23 Smiley Happy 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we're really busy at the sec and have only just gotten to your post.

You just need to click on my name and select send private message.

Please include your phone number, full name, date of birth and a contact number.

We also need your okay to dispute the charges and set a $0 spend limit on the phone number.

Cheers.

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
29 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos