cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

MIA Sphere Live Scam

Have been hit with this scam, called optus Oct 15, 2017, and was told that they resolve it and I will not be charge on my next bill.

Recieved bill this month and was surprised that Optus still charge me with $7.24. Was very disappointed that what support told me was not true.

Trying to call Optus and wait for a very long time is quite annoying.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: MIA Sphere Live Scam

Hey @bba,

Sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had.

Once the charge has been disputed with MIA Sphere depending on when the next bill is issued the refund may not appear until the following bill.

You're welcome to PM me with your mobile number, full name and date of birth & I'll check this out for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having same issues. 4 Times in a month at 9.99 a time. And on a broad band account not mobile. Could you look into mine as well thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Have called 133937 and they explained that the refund will be on my next bill.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

That`s great! @bba. If you need help with anything else in the future let us know. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Bucko1967, were you able to chat with someone in regards to your content charges as well? If you still need assistance then can you please PM us → here your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth so that we can look into this for you. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors