Searching...

Mobile

MIA Sphere Freenet Gamesaine

stevepiesau

I am looking for people who have been charged without subscribing to the above companies by Optus .

If I can get enough people who have been incorrectly charged we may be able to start a Class action together against these Companies.

I have never subscribed and I only have a Internet Mobile Data unit, there is no way that I could have accepted received or replied to an SMS from the above companies.  I have contacted them but they cannot offer any confirmation of my subscription by me.

I have spent 40 hours of my precious time and costly phone calls from my Telstra Phone to Optus to rectify the problem.

Re: MIA Sphere Freenet Gamesaine

SamSam

Type MIA Sphere into the search box, you'll find plenty of people. I'm fairly sure if you have a data only sim, like the one you'd get for an iPad, it's illegal for them to sign you up but I'm not totally sure on that

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Re: MIA Sphere Freenet Gamesaine

stevepiesau

Optus has told me that with the Data unit I could not have subscribed  I would like to hear from enough people to challenge them with a Class action

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
131 Kudos
128 Kudos
98 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos