Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

MAJOR ISSUE for OPTUS SPOORTS: Incorrectly charged for streaming Optus Sport

BG29

Streaming Optus Sports on your mobile device should be free - Optus adverstise as though it is....

but it isn't. 

I have been charged for streaming the EPL games - the usage ties back to the days  that the games where shown.  The consultants acknowledge the error but management do not have a fix so they just give you credit you....if you complain.....but if you dont you get hit for the full usage.  It is a majot issue 

There is a problem with the system and they don't have a fix.  Check your bills

Re: MAJOR ISSUE for OPTUS SPOORTS: Incorrectly charged for streaming Optus Sport

Yeldarb

Yes I believe it is free on specified plans however I still think you need to activate this offer to avoid the data charges. There have been many complaints about excess data charges in general but I don’t recall reading anything pertaining to Optus Sports.

Re: MAJOR ISSUE for OPTUS SPOORTS: Incorrectly charged for streaming Optus Sport

PhilC

Hi @BG29 I'm unaware of any said issues, sorry? While it's normal for the EPL usage to show up via the My Optus App this shouldn't be charged against the account. If  you'd like us to take a closer look into the service feel free to PM the full name, number and date of birth listed on the account. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
125 Kudos
100 Kudos
82 Kudos
56 Kudos