cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Dave1989
New Contributor

Lost phone

I have lost my phone, but cannot report it lost because the call centre is closed, how am I supposed to be able to report it lost ASAP?? The website just says to call the number and then when you do it says that it is closed, it is an absolute joke!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: Lost phone

Not good to hear you've lost your phone Dave1989 😞 Our Tech support team is available 24/7 on 131344 so you can place a bar on the service. 

If you still need a hand with this, you can also private message myself your account details, including mobile number, full name and DOB for ID, I'd be happy to get it actioned. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Chil
New Contributor

IVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. OPTUS IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE! Can't even deal with any of their customer service staff. I'm in the same boat. My dad lost his SIM card and so we bought another one but want to keep the same number but we can't even do that online. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear of your troubles there Chil - you are able to do this online via My Account. Did you receive any specific error messages? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor alcohol
New Contributor

Well, here we are again in October. I have just had exactly the same experience as  in February.

Looks like nothing has changed.

Optus you did it again!

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused @alcohol. Could you please confirm if you still need a hand? If you’d like to chat to one of our team members now, please go here: http://yesopt.us/chat2us

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos