Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
UnclePete6
New Contributor
New Contributor

Lost order

I bought a prepaid samsung mobile online on january 14th. My account was debited $259 on January 16th and received an email confirmation. The order number is PY23951. When I track the order it doesn't seem to exist. I've tried the optus app and the Star Track site. Both show no record

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_YC

Re: Lost order

Hey @UnclePete6 - Thanks for sharing this. This seems to be a specific order which we'll need our team to verify your details and can check for you. Can you please send our Facebook or Twitter team a direct message so that they can assist? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

UnclePete6
New Contributor
New Contributor

Don't really want to connect to optus with my facebook page and don't use twitter. No-one at optus wants to help me but Optus took my money very fast and can't send me my goods. 

The message chat room is a waste of time with robots reading answers and not knowing how to help. The website can't trace my order number and the courier company don't recognise the number. I feel like I've been ripped off and everyone wants me to do the running around chasing up the goods. 

0 Kudos
z_hook

We can certainly appreciate your concerns, @UnclePete6.

We're unable to access account information via our YesCrowd forum.

If you're unable to contact our Social Media pages, our Prepaid Customer Care team can be reached on 1300 555 002. They're available Mon - Sun: 8am - 8pm (AEST).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.