Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Goffredo70
New Contributor

Lost my mobile phone

Hello,

Today I lost my mobile phone what is the process of getting Another?

Regards Goff 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Lost my mobile phone

Um you save up and buy another one? Are you asking about Optus Mobile Insurance?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ok. 
so first was it a contracted handset

second did you have mobile insurance through Optus.

if yes to first but no to second as suggested buy another handset and continue paying your handset repayment. If you had insurance see this page for details.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/extras/insurance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Goff,

You can pick up a new SIM at your nearest Optus store. Remember to bring 100 points of ID.

If you can't get to a store or you're living in a rural area, call us to organise a replacement SIM card.

Device Replacement

You can pick up a replacement device at your nearest Optus store. Remember to bring 100 points of ID.

Alternatively, you can buy a new device online.

Important: if you choose to buy a second-hand device, check the IMEI number to ensure it hasn't been barred or blocked. Optus can only unblock a device with the original Account Holder's permission. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors