Searching...

Mobile

Long Expiry

Longexpiry

I need a long expiry on my pre-paid plan and it seems impossible to find out how to do this on the website or via the txt menu, please help!

Re: Long Expiry

Davelew

Hi

Follow this link:

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/prepaid/plans?SID=conSmiley Tongueremob:2ndNavSmiley TongueremobSmiley SurprisedthrSmiley TonguerepaidSmiley Tongueos2#datatab4

Scroll down and click on long expiry. If long expiry is not showing click on the right hand arrow under the mobile plans and that should take you there.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

Amazingly that link still actually works Dave Smiley Tongue

Peter Gillespie

Davelew

I liked the emoji👍

I do wonder if Optus have made it a little difficult to find the long expiry. I had a friend who had difficulty finding where to purchase a long expiry Sim online.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos