cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Locked optus phone - not locked?!

Hi @ Anouk -  Could you please confirm your handset make+model and  the IMEI so that we can look into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Nelson92
New Contributor

Aman_B, I just bought an Optus X Start from Woolworths with the intention of using my own SIM. Silly me, I didn't check the box to day it was locked. Now my IMEI check says it's locked but it obviously isn't since I can't use my Vodafone SIM. The live chat told me to recharge $80 for it to work which I did but nothings changed (I expect a refund now for the recharge). 

Please help me

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @ Nelson92  - Sorry to hear that this has happened. I can see that you've also sent us a private message. I'm responding to that one now. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors