Searching...

Mobile

Live chat not working

Eman20

Hi

When I visit https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat?sid=from:helpandsupportlanding:chattouslanding:fy2018

the live chat link doesn't seem to work when I click on Billing & General support it's like there is no hyperlink for it just text.

I've tried on other browsers too such as mozila firefox and internet explorer, the current browser I'm using now is google chrome. I've also tried disabling my anti tracker and ad block add ons but no luck either. 

However, the mobile side of things are fine

Hope you can resolve the problem soon.

Thanks! 

Re: Live chat not working

Ray_YC

Hi,
Thank you for raising this.

I don't think it's something that needs fixing/resolving as all the links including the Billing  & General support one opens fine for me and I imagine others as we would have way more posts/complaints if Live Chat did not work at all.

We'll pass on the feedback but the response is usually it is highly likely something on the device is preventing it from opening like a pop up blocker or something else. Others in the past have said using incognito mode with Chrome worked for them.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Live chat not working

HWill

Live chat has changed to a new messaging system that was odd to use. 

I accesed it via the app not any links. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos