cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Live Chat

Hi 

I want make a mobile call to Hong Kong.Can you give me  instructions

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi stephenspiteri,

First thing is you need international calling enabled on your service. If it's not currently on, please contact Optus.

From there, you just need to dial the number ensuring you start with the "+" symbol and the Hong Kong country code (852).

More info including rates can be found here: International Calling & Messaging

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PORT MY NUMBER OVER CAN YOU LET ME KNOW PLEASE
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi 1952LANCE,

To successfully port to Optus, you must be the registered account holder with your current provider and your number will need to be active at the time of porting.

Listed below are the porting times / days, between providers. It can take 15 min to 4 hours for a port to complete during these times:

• Mon–Fri: 8am–8pm AEST
  • Saturdays: 10am–6pm AEST (except national public holidays)

For requests outside of these hours, your service will remain active with your existing provider until the next porting day.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

when can I upgrade my plan. when dies my plan run out.
mobile 0409xxxxxx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

when does my plan run out. when can I upgrade my plan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Check out the solution offered in this thread @Donnamenger

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey guys, if you'd like to read more about the differences between Messaging and Live Chat, as well as tips to help you get the best experience - see, Messaging explained. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have received an email from OPTUS asking to update my details before restrictions are applied. Is this a scam or true .I have recently had the NBN connected  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Likely a scam, Chloe136. Did it look like this?

0 Kudos