Searching...

Mobile

Re: Live Chat

domwild

The circular Optus icon has now disappeared from my mobile, so I can no longer contact Optus directly.

I will fill in the Optus "Unlock" on-line form for a third time and then wait again. I rang the recommended phone number and that lady was not available and I left a call-back request, which has not been honoured so far.

domwild

The circular Optus icon has now disappeared from my mobile, so I can no longer contact Optus directly.

I will fill in the Optus "Unlock" on-line form for a third time and then wait again. I rang the recommended phone number and that lady was not available and I left a call-back request, which has not been honoured so far.

domwild

Hi,

Clicking on the Optus icon on the mobile brings up a suggested number, which I rang. That lady was not available, but the operator recorded a call-back, which did not eventuate. That Optus icon on the mobile has now disappeared, so there is no chance to ring back and ask why no communication has occurred.

The Optus Unlock site has now been contacted three times and the promised call-back also did not occur. Now having tried to contact Optus unsuccessfully far too many times, I have placed an on-line complaint to the TIO (Ombudsman) with all the details.

Ray_YC

Disappointing to hear you've had to go to those lengths.

Confirming as mentioned earlier in this thread, if you contact our Social Media team they should be able to assist (and in a faster turnaround time than the TIO route).

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

domwild

Hi Ray,

Thanks for reply. From memory I followed your suggestion and contacted Optus Facebook page, but as I cannot remember any reaction, the TIO route must be the correct one.

Please let us have your comments on all my other attempts to contact Optus, like having an Optus icon appear on the mobile with a number, which I rang and could not speak to that person and a call was requested and no call back occurred.

domwild

Please let us have your comments on all my other attempts to contact Optus, like having an Optus icon appear on the mobile with a number, which I rang and could not speak to that person and a call was requested and no call back occurred.

Now that Optus icon has disappeared from the phone and as I did not copy that telephone number, I cannot request another call-back.

Ray_YC

If you have raised a TIO complaint somebody from the Optus Customer Relations Group team will be in contact with you.

Without knowing the number that tried to contact you we are unable to assist here. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

domwild

There is a problem with your software. An Optus icon appears on my mobile on the number I am suggesting for contact. One believes that icon with number and PIN when clicked will stay on the mobile, but it disappears after a few days.And trying to contact that case manager is not possible as the requested call-back never happens.

Anyway, the TIO is suggesting to settle this issue and it is up to Optus to contact me before the TIO forces this issue.

Ray_YC

If you contact our Social Media team they should be able to assist following up or even resolving this for you.

domwild

Ringing the 133... Number solved the problem, probably from Manila.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos