Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted

Live Chat

MichelleG

I've been waiting on hour for live chat. Is it not working at all?

Re: Live Chat

Yeldarb

Hmm seems to be working here. What department are you chasing?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

live-chat-26-3-17.jpg

MichelleG

it's OK I'll ring tomorrow it seems your staff either lie or are extremely unhelpful. After using you for years I will be looking elsewhere for all my services, mobile, home phone and internet. I have now wasted $100 due to optus staff being both liars and useless, which to you might not seem much but to my 20 year old Uni student daughter is a weeks salary.

I'm not happy. I have also wasted close to 2 hours of my time.

Yeldarb

I don't work for Optus however if you would like to give me a few details on what the problem is I might be able to offer some suggestions.

Esther

Hey MichelleG - sorry to hear your chat experience hasn't been the best Smiley Sad May I ask if you've since posting been able to have your query addressed as yet? If still needing  hand, please send me a private message with your account details, including full name and DOB for ID as well as a brief rundown of the issue and we can assist. Many thanks!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Josie1

Hello is there anyone there

[ Edited ]
Reggie18

How can I find my contract end date my username is EDITED

[ Edited ]
Reggie18

Username was edited looking for end date of contract

ozb

Hi there. I have received two reminders that my account is unpaid. 

How do I find out why this is happening?

My bank said they paid it even though there was not enough money in the account they even charged me a dishonour fee.

Is there somewhere on the website where I can see my account payments?

thanks

ozb

This is not what I would call a LIVE chat!! Where are you?

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
29 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos