Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Live Chat

mattyn07

How do you access Optus Live chat? I want to talk to someone from Optus as my phone isnt working atm

Re: Live Chat

Yeldarb
Highlighted
Solution

Dan_C

Hey @mattyn07 any luck getting in touch. If I could also suggest trying the following URL's:

Sales web chat →  http://yesopt.us/chat

service web chat →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us

We're also able to help with any issues you might be having on our end, let us know. We're always happy to lend a hand Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Abdihaji

Hi there, 

How can I get my call history, all the numbers I have called. If there is any way to get hold of numbers. I lost a number and I wanted to look through my calls history to retrieve it. 

Gen_R

Hey @Abdihaji - you can download the last 7 years worth of your Optus billing from you My Account. All outgoing communications will be listed on the invoice. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Cally200

Hi how cod I link a service provider to my Optus account

Dan_C

@Cally200, sorry I'm not quite following.

Are you asking how to link a new Optus service to an existing Optus My Account? Let us know, we're happy to help.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Collywobbles22

Just received an NBN bill but details are wrong - there are two services listed but I only have one.

Can I be connected to a real person to discuss?

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

domwild

Hi,

Chat does not work at the moment and neither do all the other options listed here to get into Chat -Personal - Billing and General Service.WA time is 10:05 AM.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos