cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Live Chat Not Working

Hi Im trying to cancel my service. After attempting to message optus in the MyOptus App I havent been connected to anyone and i've been waiting for over an hour. I have attempted calling optus and all i got was call customer service and they just hung up. Really rude customer service. Also not impressed with the lack of mobile speeds and cell connection. Main reason i am moving carriers however I cant even do that seeing im going to get a bill tomorrow and I thought i could just cancel my service before it comes!! Fix your staff!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Live Chat Not Working

@ruebynn Live chat was discontinued several months ago.

If you can log into your account you can also send a message, you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter

Call 133 937:  Mon-Wed: 8am – 7pm, AEST, Thur-Fri: 8am – 8pm, AEST, Sat: 9am – 6pm, AEST
& Closed Sundays

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

sorry for the confusion i meant the messaging in the optus app. I have used it a week ago but it still isn’t working it’s been ten hours since it’s said we are connecting you with an expert and i haven’t heard anything
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @ruebynn,

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebookor a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app and the Social Team will be happy to assist further.