Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ruebynn
New Contributor
New Contributor

Live Chat Not Working

Hi Im trying to cancel my service. After attempting to message optus in the MyOptus App I havent been connected to anyone and i've been waiting for over an hour. I have attempted calling optus and all i got was call customer service and they just hung up. Really rude customer service. Also not impressed with the lack of mobile speeds and cell connection. Main reason i am moving carriers however I cant even do that seeing im going to get a bill tomorrow and I thought i could just cancel my service before it comes!! Fix your staff!!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Live Chat Not Working

@ruebynn Live chat was discontinued several months ago.

If you can log into your account you can also send a message, you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter

Call 133 937:  Mon-Wed: 8am – 7pm, AEST, Thur-Fri: 8am – 8pm, AEST, Sat: 9am – 6pm, AEST
& Closed Sundays

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
ruebynn
New Contributor
New Contributor

sorry for the confusion i meant the messaging in the optus app. I have used it a week ago but it still isn’t working it’s been ten hours since it’s said we are connecting you with an expert and i haven’t heard anything
0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

Hi @ruebynn,

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebookor a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app and the Social Team will be happy to assist further. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Retryblocked
New Contributor
New Contributor

I was in same scenario as well. I faced the same issue. Now can’t use chat.

Same issue with me too for all numbers registers under my name. Can’t connect, kept retrying. Re-installed the app still can’t get through chat.
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Hi Retryblocked,

We're unable to take a look at your account through the forum, but if you send our Social Media team a message on Facebook or a DM on Twitter, they'll be able to investigate and assist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.