cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor FrustratedChat
New Contributor

Live Chat Links are not working

The links in the Live Chat space are not doing anything.

I select Personel, then mobile and then get four options but none of them seem to do anything.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Live Chat Links are not working

@FrustratedChat, there's been a bit of a change to the UI in the past few weeks. 

The chat pop up should appear as per the screen cap below. For the best experience, we suggest browsing on Chrome. Depending on the speed of your connection & computer, there can be a slight lag. I've given it a test and it's working fine on our end. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I don't think the chat window should be a popup, since they get blocked.

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It was explained to me, I can't remember the name given to this sort of functionality, but it's not a pop up in the traditional sense.

You'll notice the chat bubble on the bottom right of your screen. It moves along with your cursor. You can open and collapse chat as you please. Once it's open, you can drag and drop the icon anywhere on your screen.

For example, if the Live Chat agent directs you to the offers page, you can navigate to that page without the need to switch tabs. See below: 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors