Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Paulcollaroy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Linking accounts on MyOptus App

Hi ....we currently have no NBN connection and want to message for assistance however none of my services are linked on MyOptus App and despite being told 2 days ago this would be done I now am unable talk to anyone ....I do understand the difficult times we are experiencing at the moment however would appreciate any assistance on how I may solve this issue linking accounts so I may then have some chance of messaging our NBN problem...thx Paul
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Linking accounts on MyOptus App

Hi Paul,

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details and the team will be able to assist from there. We don't have access to customer accounts here on our public forum. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Paulcollaroy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks a lot Ray for getting back to me...unfortunately I don’t have Facebook or Twitter...is there another option for me??...thx again Paul
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Best to call up then @Paulcollaroy

We have a newly formed concierge team on the floor and they've been shown how to resolve most basic My Account & My Optus app issues.

1) Call 133 937 (ignore the 1st prompt, that'll send you a link to our Messaging service)

2) Select option 2 for internet

3) select option 3 for general enquiries 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos