Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Legal team

Stinger-ray

Hi all, 

I require phone records from 2012-2014 showing incoming information as well as our going information for a legal case. 

Any help would be appreciated

Re: Legal team

Jeneral__Pain

You'll need to call or web chat to log that request to have the information you require made available to you.

Otherwise log a complaint form so it goes to the Customer Relations Group who have broad access to the various departments to assist with your specific request.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: Legal team

Ray_YC

Incoming call records can only be issued via a subpoena or a police request. The person representing the case should be arranging this information via the appropriate channels, not you. They contact our special team (not the ones mentioned above but they should be able to assist with outgoing records) who handles all legal requests for information & investigations and ensures that customer information provided is done in accordance with the law.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos