cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Leasing plan

How do I return my leased phone under stage 4 restrictions?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Leasing plan

Hi there @Kaijabond,

Thanks for your inquiry about returning your leased device in VIC under Stage 4 Restrictions. As this makes it difficult for many Victorian leasing customers to return a leased device, the requirement is placed 'on hold' across Victoria until Stage 4 restrictions are eased. 

Due to the restrictions:

• The non-return fee will not be charged during this time
  • Impacted leasing plan customers will be contacted via SMS or email to let them know
  • Another SMS or email will be sent when stores have re-opened and the device return is required

If you have a Parcel Return code (eParcel number), you can return the device via Australia Post which has the ‘Returns - Print at Post’ service. The eParcel number can found via the text/email we sent out to you if you have recently opted to return your leased device to us.

If you're unable to locate your eParcel code, this will need to be returned in-store. If your local Retail store is closed, we recommend holding off on returning the device until the store re-opens.

Top Contributors