cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Nevos777
New Contributor

Lease plan

Has anyone else been mislead and deceived by Optus selling them a lease plan?! 
I was told today that the no longer have the recording of what I was sold and if I was made aware that it was a lease. Very convenient for a guilty party..... why would they discard these verbal contracts before the 24 months is up....then she slipped up and said they do have limited access to the recording. Just trying the lie and deceive me again! 

Furthermore, none of the figures add up correctly in my contact..... 

What has Optus offered you, if you havd this issue with them? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lease plan

Thats untrue , every conversation held over the phone is recorded from EVERY TELCO, it's probley the matter of finding it. If you signed up over the phone a digital copy of contract and date you agreed to the contract should be kept in your account in their system. You have the right to request the contract to be resent to you to view

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lease plan

Hi, there's a few threads on this issue. The Lease plan changes have caused a lot of concern and anger (for different reasons). What exactly is your concern? How were you "mislead"? Not doubting you just asking for clarification.

Note all contracts over phone or via livechat are kept by Optus.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos