Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Hannie
New Contributor

Last Bill Payment

I requested my last bill, when I can still login to my account but  I cannot view last bill, or other previous bills.  Looks like they have been deleted, which is fine, then attach bill to last email ...NO I have to go to account...I rest my case

I think prior paying any bill you have the right to view.  

I am overseas, I tried the NEW messenger option on line...no luck there...chat has disappeared...I do not have my mobile use here as everything anyway cancelled.  Also looked for emails...blah blah

I receive reminder to say i have not paid.....I always generally pay on time....Optus shame you took chat away....anyway until I see bill and questions I asked about broadband device I purchased I will not be paying bill.  

Showing results for I would like to see my last bill prior payment, I am late paying as impossible to contact Optus, I have tried this messaging lark that has replaced chat (chat was much easier) on my account no bills....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! searched and spent too much time looking for an email address - I also had questions about my device I purchased from you
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last Bill Payment

Yes I thought the live chat was perfect especially for those overseas. Possibly the complaints form might be the next step if the new messenger service is not working for you.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/feedback-and-complaints 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Hannie
New Contributor

Thank you Yeldarb

I have explained situation via complaint process.

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Hannie,

It doesn't really make sense to me either why a customer who has recently cancelled their service(s) is unable to view the bills online. And then not be able to use the Message Us options.

I have flagged this with Management to be process reviewed, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

The complaints process will assist you further, you also have the option if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors