cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Shoaib07
New Contributor
New Contributor

Keeping Lease phone

Hi I just cancelled my optus lease phone plan last week. Optus Email me to return the phone set to optus store . I went to optus store to payoff for keeping the phone set but they couldn’t find the Bill charged for keeping the phone set , trying to contact to optus but couldn’t get them . What should i do now??
0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Keeping Lease phone

That's pretty poor that they can't find such a basic document. If you are sure you want to keep the phone then you don't actually need to do anything. In about two months Optus will automatically assume you've decided to keep the phone and apply the amount required to your monthly bill.

They should also send out a precise account of your options before that (which should include a buy it now price) but that might be skipped. Otherwise I suggest you find another Optus store and see if they can't find the handset pricing list.
0 Kudos
Shoaib07
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Keeping Lease phone

Thanks Peter , God bless you.