Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Accepted Solution

Karma reward program

Milton1703

I was just sent a text message to log onto the optus website and register for a reward or prize in the karma reward program for prepaid mobiles but this doesn't seem to exist.  The url was: www.optus.com.au/karma  Any ideas?

Re: Karma reward program

bethia
Received the same message on Saturday 20th with same result as you.

Fedi23q
I got the same txt today saying the same thing
Solution

Julz
Hey Guys,
I've checked the link from a PC & works OK using: IE, Mozilla & Chrome. Maybe delete browsing history & try again. From my mobile it defaults to karma.optus.com.au & loading fine too. Have another go & post if there's further issues & we'll feed them back. Cheers

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Milton1703

I tried typing in this url again a few times and refreshing the history etc but it just defaults to the optus home page with no link to the karma reward program.  It is very frustrating!

fotofiinish
I have tried this several times and still no link to the karma rewards program.

Batts1947

I too have been trying for ages to get the link for the "Karma" programme and the optus.com.au/karma. just doesn't work.... Do you have recharge with $30 or more first.????? Cheers..x

Dave

Just checked and optus.com.au/karma seems to be working now.

Once you recharge with $30 you'll receive a code to use via the website Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Milton1703

I now can get the karma reward site to load but now I've lost my optus code to enter.  How can I get this back?

Andy

Milton1703 wrote:

I now can get the karma reward site to load but now I've lost my optus code to enter.  How can I get this back?

Hey there, for enquiries regarding your code you can send an email to our promotional partner at optuskarma@tlcmarketing.com and they'll be in touch to assist.

Post a Reply
International Champions Cup Football

World-renowned clubs. World-class players. World-wide fans. Welcome to International Champions Cup football, brought to you by Optus Sport Read more

Top Contributors
20 Kudos
19 Kudos
12 Kudos
11 Kudos
6 Kudos