Searching...

Mobile

Clancy10

Hi,

Overnight at MWC17 TCL launched their newest device under their new name BlackBerry Mobile, the BlackBerry KEYone. http://blackberrymobile.com

I'm wondering if Optus is planning on stocking this device. It is set for release globally in April. 

Cheers

If I've helped, mark with Kudos or Solution so I'm not sitting around scratching my head thinking I've got it wrong.

Re: KEYone

Wayno1

@Clancy10 I was wondering the same thing. I'm super keen to get this device and the first carrier to stock it gets my business 

Speedie

Hey Clancy!

Yes the new BlackBerry/TCL KEYOne looks a great smartphone hand set indeed ! It would be awesome that Optus considers adding this new BlackBerry designed & TCL manufactured Android 7 OS powered smartphone device to its available plans and device handset options, just like Optus did with the Priv!

Looking forward to another Optus 'YES'!  Smiley Happy 

Cheers,

Speedie

Posted using an awesome BlackBerry smartphone device!

Clancy10

And while I realise I've fallen out of practice here in the YesCrowd, I'm more than happy to test a device for a comprehensive review for you guys.

If I've helped, mark with Kudos or Solution so I'm not sitting around scratching my head thinking I've got it wrong.

Speedie

Hey Clancy,

As one of Optus 'Yes Crowd's' Super Contributors, who has played a significant and pivotal role in the past, in helping Optus consider and later carry both the BlackBerry Passport & Priv smartphones, I think someone like yourself would be an excellent person to complete a review of the soon to be released BlackBerry / TCL KeyOne smartphone.

What about it Optus? Nothing like having an insider service user / customer perspective and review by a 'Yes Crowd' community member like Clancy?!  

From memory, Clancy is both a current Optus BlackBerry PRIV user, is an excellent communicator, and is aptly suited to complete a thorough and  insightful review of the soon to be released BlackBerry / TCL KeyOne for our community!

Again an Optus 'yes' would be fantastic! Smiley Happy 

Cheers,

Speedie Smiley Happy 

(This post was completed using an awesome BlackBerry smartphone device).

Wayno1
Highlighted

Speedie

A really informative and insightful article, Wayno, about the new BlackBerry / TCL KEYOne device that highlights why it is just so worthwhile for Optus to get on board, in offering this new well designed smartphone for Optus customers in the Australian market, when the KEYOne is officially released by TCL later this year in April 2017 or shortly thereafter.

Cheers, 

Speedie

Speedie

Another couple of recent review articles about the new BlackBerry / TCL KEYone smartphone device:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/tcl-announces-4-5-inch-blackberry-keyone-smartphone-at-mwc-2017/

https://www.cnet.com/products/blackberry-keyone/preview/

Cheers,

Speedie Smiley Happy 

(Posted using an awesome BlackBerry smartphone device! )

Clancy10

Okay!  So the KEYone has been previewed by Car Warehouse in the UK. 

Where are we up to Optus?  Do you have plans to bring this phone to customers?

Toomey

I haven't heard anything internally I'm afraid. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
59 Kudos
44 Kudos