cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ive got a Coles Sim how can I change to OPTUS

Hi I've got a COLES sim but I want to change to Optus how do I do it please.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Ive got a Coles Sim how can I change to OPTUS

Hey @Wynterraven - to change to an Optus Prepaid offer you would just need to pick up a new Optus SIM card and contact us via this link to activate it. Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi I've just ordered a OPTUS SIM CARD ONLINE.Can I use my mobile phone number that I have with COLES.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @Wynterraven, you'll need to chat with our customer care team on → 1300555002. You'll need to request a SIM upgrade. They''ll be able to modify your current Coles prepaid plan and pop you onto one of our current Optus prepaid offers. You will not lose your mobile number in the process. If you do run into any difficulty let us know and we'll gladly help out. We also have a live chat service that's available 24/7 → http://yesopt.us/chat2us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors