Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Its been 4 hours and my simcard is still not activated

Tayelz

Ive waited 4 hours now for my sim card i just activated to start working and still nothing. Whats going on ive tryed callin optus and they say 4 hours max but i twll them its been over that and they say the same thing. Ive activated simcarsd plenty and they always are up amd running wothin 30 mins so can someone please tell me why its taking so long. This is ridiculous 

Re: Its been 4 hours and my simcard is still not activated

Jeneral__Pain

It would seem the order to activate your service hasn't fully completed (for whatever reason). Yes most of the time they are up and running within 30mins.

Were you porting in from another carrier? Because if the port didn't get underway before 5pm, it'll be held until the next porting hours which is normal for all carriers not just Optus.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: Its been 4 hours and my simcard is still not activated

dags1

I've been waiting since Friday afternoon to be ported from Virgin. Livechat on Friday said it would be done 1st thing Saturday. Called twice Saturday afternoon and was told it will be within 15mins. Still waiting. Although I did receive a scam text msg of the youve won xxx$ type same day. I dont believe in coincidences

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
63 Kudos
43 Kudos