Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Itemised SMS?

I need to see what numbers I texted during a previous bill, so I'm trying to download an itemised bill which includes SMS records as well as calls. The only bills I've been able to view only show the amount of texts sent, not any further detail. Does anyone know how I can do this? It's been giving me a lot of trouble, I'll be so grateful for any help! 🙂

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Itemised SMS?

Hey Ms_d

Bills are static once they're sent out - you wont find any versions online or in hardcopy that show the numbers once your bill is sent with summarised details.

You need to call Optus CS on 1509 from your mobile to ask for the details - if you know what date you sent the text they can go through the past 3 months (including this current bill cycle, so just the last 2 bills max) to try and locate the numbers for you.

For legal reasons, they can itemise and resend any of the past bills but if the text was sent recently, you wont need to wait the 5 - 10 business days to get the number.

I'd suggest you get future bills itemised in case you need those numbers at hand- they can get that switch flicked on for you. Or you can try Chat using this link http://yesopt.us/cx if you prefer not to call - or use App Chat.

Cheers

Ed

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any other suggestions on how to make this request? I have used chat, phone, spoken with the Resolutions team, to try and get this request for itemised SMS processed. Over the last 2 months I have requested this now five times - and each time I am told that the request has been lodged again (and again having to wait 5-10 business days each time). I am at a loss for how incompetent Optus has been at following up this simple request. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @J_woww, I'm sorry to hear you've been having so many issues getting your SMS itemisation. We've recently under gone some system changes which may of caused issues with the previous requests. Feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB so I can double check this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos