Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Issue with Optus X Spirit - sending / receiving MMS

Hi everyone,

I have an Optus X Spirit.
I had no issue sending and receiving mms for some time. Then 2 days ago and for reasons I can't understand, it just wouldn;t go through. I tried resetting the network and a few things without success. Then I reset the phone to factory settings and the issue was resolved. It worked a charm yesterday then today the issue appears again. I can't send or receive MMS. I haven't changed any settings, I don;t understand what is happening.
Hoping someone could help
Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Issue with Optus X Spirit - sending / receiving MMS

You need a comparison phone. it's possible that the SIM is frying, or that the phone is faulty.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you. I don't have any at the moment 😞

I was hoping there would a setting that I need to do or something I have forgotten to check.
I don;t understand what it works and then suddenly stops.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Apparently a zillion things can go wrong. People complaining to today that they can't ring their mobile phone from NBN, but everyone else can. I can't SMS a reply to my mum on Virgin, until I delete all outgoing SMS.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have checked my APN and I have 3 options. One of them being optus MMS. I can't however tick the box. A representative reset the network from his end and was told to restart my phone but no success still

0 Kudos