cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor bray
New Contributor

Re: Is there a class action against optus yet for random subscriptions?

We have just found out we have been scammed by Optus and their buddies "MobileActive", or 8Z Pty Ltd, to the total of $1,300. We are shocked and aggrieved. Optus refused to take responsibility. The Telco Ombudsman have take up our case, and we will be speaking to the ACCC. These schemes must be shut down! 

If any one knows of a legal path to pursue this, as it appears Optus are standing ground, please respond.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

I've responded to your other post bray - please let us know if we can be of assistance. Here to help!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor kathysangel560
Occasional Contributor

Count me in as well I payed for a recharge and never received it and I was doing my banking they suck over these idiots

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor kathysangel560
Occasional Contributor

Count me in 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@kathysangel560,

Sounds a like a completley unrelated issue. We do have a process for this sort of thing. If you haven't received the credit that you've paid for then we can escalate the matter to one of our support team. If you can produce a screen shot of the transaction as it appears on your bank statement, we can even apply the credit manually for you. 

The topic of this thread is  in reference to → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Changes-to-our-Premium-Services-offering/bc-p/352326#M9716. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors