Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor GraceVincent1
New Contributor

Iou users

Anyone have any answer as to why my iou had been taken off before I could even use it?  I requested it this morning but I was on Wi-Fi.  I left for work so I then used Mob data but none of my apps were coming through. I checked my optus app and it said 0 bal. That had me confused because I haven't even used my iou today but only requested for it.  Now I am stuck with an outstanding iou I did not use and will be deducted on my next recharge!  I don't understand?!  HELP.  I know iou is only $2 but it's still money lol.  I have contacted optus on live chat and through calling all day and no-one was available!!  I feel robbed 😞

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Iou users

Hello Grace. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your IOU. If you would like us to take a look into this for you, please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name, and date of birth. We'll take a look at your usage on the day and the IOU to see why this might have happened and to determine what we can do to help you out. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors