Searching...

Mobile

Invalid student discount code

[ Edited ]
rm24

Hi,

I received a student discount code of 10% three days ago but am unable to apply my code today. It says it's invalid.

I checked yesterday and I was able to see the discounts. There seems to be no expiry on the code so I don't understand why it's not working. 

Thanks 

Re: Applying student discount code

Dan_C

Hi there @rm24

You're receiving the prompt when you enter the code at checkout?

Have you tried to generate another code via the Student HUB page

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

rm24

Yes I am receiving the prompt at the checkout. I am unable to apply for a new code on the student hub, there seems to be no option to do so anymore. 

Highlighted

Dan_C

Sorry for the delayed response back to this one @rm24

Did you end up putting through the order?  I'm happy to see if I can assist with the discount.

You're welcome to PM us with your details. We'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

I won't be able to respond right away, but if you leave us with your details, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
142 Kudos
126 Kudos
120 Kudos
78 Kudos
72 Kudos