Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Invalid promo code for student discount, mobile plan

Nisa

Hi so I used my uni student discount for an order, but decided to cancel it because the information was wrong. I had a staff cancel the order for me. Now that i have corrected the information, i want to place the order again with the uni student discount code but it says the code is invalid, even though the first order did not go through.

I tried putting the .edu email into the student hub but it only gave the same student code, not working when i try to redeem.

Thanks in advance. 

Re: Invalid promo code for student discount, mobile plan

Shauna

Hey @Nisa - We should be able to add this manually providing you're eligible. Can you please PM us with your account details, full name and DOB?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Davidimanuelc

Hi, i currently have the same trouble as I have used my student email to get a discount but the order never came. Optus just gave me temporary order since the 1st of January and never really proceed with the order. Now when I want to create a new order, the system said that my student email address or promo code is invalid, while Im really sure i’ve input it correctly. Can anyone help me?

Toomey

Hey @Davidimanuelc, your temporary order will be in a back end queue awaiting processing, someone will follow up directly as it progresses.

If 5 business days has passed and you haven't heard anything, please give Sales Support a call on 1300300562 to follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos