cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tina_YC

Re: Invalid Sim for 4G wifi connection

Hi @J_P, thanks for getting in touch with us and bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you're having issues with your 4G home wireless broadband service. 

Just so we can further investigate, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page. Alternatively, please ring our support team on 133 937 . Let us know how you go. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

J_P
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Invalid Sim for 4G wifi connection

Hi. Thanks, but I'd been on the message service to Optus for 2 and a half hours, after I read the litany of complaints re the same problem. I came back to the Forum to reply to that rude contributor. I'm already being'helped'. And as for being sorry, say it to the same people that have been complaining about this problem for two years, then fix it. Like it should've been done two years ago.
Regards.
0 Kudos