Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

International roaming

rjt1

Hi ... on Saturday I had an agent set up international roaming and a travel pack for an overseas trip I’m going on in about 2 weeks time.  But when checking this in the Optus app “My Optus” ... Service ... Service Settings ... International Roaming ... I see this warning box: “You can’t update this setting as there’s another change happening on your service right now. Please try again soon.” / then after a second I get “Something went wrong. We didn’t anticipate this taking so long. Please try again later or chat to us”. Getting this since Saturday 24/2/18. Tried chat to no avail a couple of times.  Anyone had a similar experience?  Thanks.

Solution

Re: International roaming

Shauna

Hey @rjt1 - As the agent you spoke to would have forward dated the Travel Pack and Roaming (as you're not leaving for two weeks), the order would remain in pending until that date which is why you're seeing the message 'You can’t update this setting as there’s another change happening on your service right now. Please try again soon'.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

rustyrusty

Im going to Hong Kong this week I want turn on roaming but wont answer calls only SMS will I get charged for the voice calls I dont answer I will turn off voice mail ect

Shauna

Hi @rustyrusty - If you don't answer the calls you won't be charged however if you do answer the calls then you will be charged. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
137 Kudos
117 Kudos
81 Kudos
80 Kudos
47 Kudos