Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

International call when you roaming overseas

EricXiang

My optus plan is $125 each  month, which including unlimited international call to zone 1 coutries which can be used within Aus.

My plan CIS: http://www.optus.com.au/opfiles/Shop/All/cis/CIS%20Docs/CIS_MPP_24M_0518_O.PDF

In CIS first page: Standard international calls and text from Australia If you have the $85, $105, $125 or $145 plan included calls, SMS and MMS can be used to standard numbers to the following countries..........

My understanding is all of international call can only be used within Aus.

optus iphone x plan intl call 1.jpg

In same page of CIS
International roaming calls and text If you have a $105, $125 or $145 plan you can use included roaming value(what is that?) while overseas in Zone 1 countries for calls to standard national and international numbers and SMS (excludes MMS).  My understanding is: I could call any number of zone 1 coutry while I am roaming in zone 1 coutry without any extra charge. Question is : still unlimited call? 

optus iphone x plan intl call 2.jpg

Sametime, in second page of CIS: You can only use your international roaming inclusions in selected Zone 1 country? What is definition of international roaming inclusions? In the most top of first page of CIS chart, it mentioned that Standard roaming calls and SMS for use while in overseas (in zone 1 coutry)?   What does mean standard roaming calls? 

My bigest question is while I roam in X coutry( zone 1 country) can I still have unlimited call X country numbers?  Thank you

Solution

Re: International call when you roaming overseas

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Re: My biggest question is while I roam in X country (Zone 1 country) can I still have unlimited call X country numbers? 

Yes, as that falls under the Standard roaming calls and SMS for use while overseas in Zone 1 countries as per the table on page 1 of your CIS as long as you're on the $105, $125 or $145 plan. Unlimited.

"Standard" means just that, a standard mobile/landline number, not a premium service like 19, 1900, 1902 numbers or whatever the equivalent is overseas.

Safe travels!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: International call when you roaming overseas

EricXiang

Ray

Many thanks

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
143 Kudos
131 Kudos
119 Kudos
79 Kudos
72 Kudos