cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor EricXiang
Occasional Contributor

International call when you roaming overseas

My optus plan is $125 each  month, which including unlimited international call to zone 1 coutries which can be used within Aus.

How about roaming overseas? Unlimited international calls still free of charge to use apart from Australia. For instance, I have a trip in X country (it is a zone 1 country)? Can I still use my optus number to call X country number(free of extra charge)? how about Y country(zone 1 as well)?

my plan is here:

http://offer.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/iphone/iphone-x?_ga=2.141977079.494682728.1533511615-18...

Nitty-gritty

http://www.optus.com.au/opfiles/Shop/All/cis/CIS%20Docs/CIS_MPF_24M_0518_O.PDF?_ga=2.201903444.49468...

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: International call when you roaming overseas

Hi

No

The Nitty gritty states quite clearly the free international calls are from Australia.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

If you have a $105 $125 or $145 plan you can use included roaming value while overseas in Zone 1 countries for calls to standard national and international numbers and SMS (excludes MMS). See section ‘Using your service overseas’ for additional information.

I think I can, do not I?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors