Searching...

Mobile

International Call

Ruoshan

Why doesn't Optus provide the same service as Virgin Mobile provides for international calls. Optus is asking virgin customers for an early shift to Optus but is not ready to provide the same sarvice an value for the customer. You only have 35 countries on the list that we can call. But with virgin we can call any country and use up our included value.

But after I had a chat with two different representatives I realised that there is no way I can do that with Optus.

How do you justify this to Australian customers?

Re: International Call

Yeldarb

I see Nepal was a popular call destination and no doubt if Optus don't expand their list they wont gain any of those customers.

Highlighted

Re: International Call

Shauna

Hey @Ruoshan - Appreciate where you're coming from here. At this stage, it's not something we're able to change however I've flagged your post as feedback to be reviewed in future. Apologies.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
131 Kudos
128 Kudos
99 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos