Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor BillWongWingKai
Occasional Contributor

Internal memory of the Optus mobile phone

Recently I find I am running out of INTERNAL MEMORY of my mobile after installing several apps and it runs terribly SLOW.

Is it possible for me to add additional memory to the mobile ?

Mine is an Optus ZTE BLADE A6 MAX

Is there a slot to which I can add ram ?

If not, then is such slot available in more expensive mobile, such as Samsung, Huahui or iphone ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Occasional Contributor MattyAu
Occasional Contributor

Re: Internal memory of the Optus mobile phone

Hello,

Yes your phone does support up to an additional 128GB of storage vis a microSD card.

More information

This storage issue may also be causing you to have some difficulty with your Optus live chat.

MicroSD cards are avaliable for purchase directly from Optus online or in store. Prices start at $11 and range up to $100.

I suggest expanding your storage between 32GB & 64GB.

You can purchase them online here...

Or you can head into your local Optus store.

Remember if heading into store with any account related questions or the intetnt of a new purchase/contract to bring 100 points photo ID with you.

Best Regards

Matt

Need More Help?

Call 133 937

Chat with an Optus Sales/Support rep from the Optus App, or Optus.com.au/support

Are you heading into store?

Remember to bring 100 points of photo ID with you soo Optus staff can access your account.

Feedback

Did I resolve your issue today? - Please take a moment to let me know that you received my reply and the outcome of your issue. If you happy with the help I provied please consider a "Kudos!" - Thank you!

Top Contributors