Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Insurance

Harshil1901

I have applied for claim of my stolen phone since 24/3/2019 since then I am trying to asking for my new ohone they says it’s with the senior accessor since long I am waiting for phone to come from insurance since then please can anyone help I am calling regularly to insurance company I don’t deny then not working on it I do understand it’s just can it be made quicker.

Solution

Re: Insurance

petergdownload

Unfortunately I don't think it can be sped up. The insurance company should definitely be working faster (esp. as its a lost phone and so nothing needs to be assessed for damage etc.). Possibly they are having supply issues sourcing a replacement. The process should take less than 30 days. You might like to start escalating the complaint though:

If you are not satisfied with our services and wish to make a complaint, please contact the Customer Claims Unit on 1800 501 971. Your complaint will be dealt with in accordance with our internal complaint handling processes. If your complaint is not satisfactorily handled, you may raise the matter directlyvia our Internal Disputes Resolution process by writing to:
The Disputes Officer, Optus CRG Insurance disputes,
Level 4, 108 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000.
If this Internal Disputes process does not resolve your dispute to your satisfaction, you can raise the matter directly with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.
Email: info@afca.org.au
Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority,
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
114 Kudos
81 Kudos
80 Kudos
45 Kudos