Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Xiaojie
New Contributor

Insufficient data in 40 AUD Plan

Dear team,

My order number is: 9319976A. I ported my service number from Vodafone to Optus last week and I chose 40 pre month SIM plan which including 15GB data. But I logged in my account to view my data usage on Optus.com.au, the dashboard indicated that I only got 10 GB data. I went to Optus shop and ask for help and my issue still hasn't been solved. Could you please help me to fix it?

Cheers,

Xiaojie

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Insufficient data in 40 AUD Plan

It sometimes takes a month to show the full data amount.

You should get a SMS when you hit half your actual data allowance. If you get it and it says you've used up 7.5Gb then you know you're ok.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Insufficient data in 40 AUD Plan

It may be worth double checking the plan you have been put on to make sure the correct one was selected at point of sale. Please feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB so I can double check this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors